Message From Pastor Jay:
We are totally sorry for any inconveniences (trust me, this is very hard for me as well). There are three things that were highly considered with these guidelines (1) the state requirements/recommendations for group gatherings (2) Our safety from this virus that is still rampant and still taking lives (3) the attempt to embrace our sisters and brothers who have health-issue-concerns. We want them to know that we are not in any way going to overlook them.
Please receive my personal apologies for any who are being inconvenienced (I certainly am). For those of you who WILL NOT attend, due to health issues or other concerns, PLEASE know that I understand 100% and will miss you immensely. Hopefully things will become easier to manage in the weeks to come. Please do pray for us, as we take this next step.
We hope to record the messages, as we have been (Please pray that the Lord would give us wisdom, unity, and any other needs regarding this).
P.S: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any of our other leaders.
Thank you so much for your prayers, love and support.
His servant and yours
COVID 19 Protocol (Updated 11/14/2021)
The Community Alliance Church, Bloomsburg, PA is committed to serving its community, while providing the safest environment possible during the COVID-19 pandemic. To that end, we are implementing the following return to worship services guidelines. We ask that you adhere to the provisions listed in order to maximize the safest environment for all attendees and thank you in advance for your support and patience.
- Offerings can be placed in the offering plates when you enter.
- Face masks are optional but it is highly recommended that anyone not vaccinated be masked, during worship and when walking around.
- Seating will require a six-foot social distancing between families (those not living together)
- Face masks MUST be worn by anyone working with the children and in the nursery.
- If a person is feeling ill, please refrain from attending the service--sermons are available on our church website and social media.
- Limited children’s services or activities will be provided. Nursery will be open.
- Following every event, a thorough cleaning and sanitizing will be conducted.
- Please think of others who may have health concerns and use wisdom in keeping yourself safe throughout the week.
Again, we thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. May God bless and keep you safe and healthy.